A lot of people have the fetish for designer scented candles. And if you are one of them, you are probably always on the lookout for a reason to burn them. Candles can be a great mood setter and are one of the best items of décor that burns no big holes in your pocket. Candles can completely change the ambience of a room and can make it a great place to be in. But before you go onto buy decorative candles online India, you need to keep a few things in mind. Take a look –
- The Material – There are plenty of materials used to make candles. Among the most popular are –
- Soy – Soy candles are popular among people simply because they are amazing in a number of ways. They have pleasing aromas, and look eye catchy with beautiful designs. But these candles are pretty soft and need a little extra care. That is also the reason why they are sold inside glass containers. Try to buy candles made of a mixture of soy and paraffin – that’s a magic match.
- Paraffin – This is the least expensive candle material available in the market but burns pretty fast. Although, it has been around for a long time, some people complain of being allergic to it. Therefore, you need to be extra cautious while shopping for or burning them.
- Beeswax – Beeswax is pretty expensive because it burns slow. It has a deep honey like aroma and doesn’t get along well with most other scents.
- Shapes and sizes of candles – There are plenty of candle sizes and shapes that you can opt for. Below, you find the most common ones –
- Pillars – These are long and thick candles – moulded in round, rectangle and square shapes.
- Tapers – These candles are perfect for dinner tables. If you want to set the dinner table mood, these candles areae perfect choice.
- Votives – These candles are shorter than the pillar variety – very attractive and can be used in all sorts of decorations.
- Tea lights – The tea light candles are basically short disc-shaped candles and they go well with chafing dishes.
- Container – These candles are generally placed in beautiful vessels made of glass or any other material that doesn’t burn.
- Scented or Non-scented – If you want to create a beautiful dining ambience at home, it is better you opt for scented candles. There are different aromas available in the market such as vanilla, pumpkin spice, rose, cedar, berry, and lavender. The choice absolutely depends on your taste. However, there may be people who would say no to such strong aromas while dining; in that case, you might have to use the non-scented variety.
- Burning or Flameless – If you care about safety, we suggest you go for the flameless candles. You do not have to worry about any fire or smoke and you still get to enjoy the beautiful ambience created by your candles. The flameless candles use low-voltage LED lights and they imitate fire. Amazing option for a dash of safety.
Burning beautiful candles at home is almost everyone’s desire and choice. And therefore, a lot of people love to go for decorative candles online shopping. Be one of them – follow the simple steps above.